International Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)” on 15th May 2020 Session 1 from 08.30 am to 11.00 am and Session 2 from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
Albertian Centre for Human Resource Development and Research, St. Albert’s College Autonomous is organising Albertian Knowledge Webinar Series 2020 (AKWS2020) Please register online and participate in the International Seminar to receive Certificate.
Online registration link is as follows: https://forms.gle/3kwC2iJ8xUFwy8ZTA
- Registered participants will receive the seminar invitation at 8 am on Friday 15th May in the registered email id.
- There is no registration fee for the Seminar.
- We are using Google Meet platform for the Seminar.
- If you are using Laptop please use the Google Chrome browser for the webinar and if you are using Mobile please download the Google Meet from the Playstore.
- Once you receive the email in the registered email id, please click the link to join the webinar.
- In case if there is any failure, please whats app to +91-9895403578, for any assistance
For more information contact Prof. Shine Antony +91-9895403578 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Director, Albertian Centre for Human Resource Development & Research and Assistant Professor, St. Albert’s College (Autonomous)