This FDP is part of the series of such programs organized by TLC, IIT (BHU) under the PMMMNMTT Scheme, MHRD. The primary objective of this FDP is to enable and empower faculty members and provide professional development in emerging areas of pedagogy and educational technology.
Date: June 15 to 21, 2020.
Identifying personal approach to teaching and learningThe evolving role of teachers in the digital era Evidence-based teaching, learning, and assessment strategies. Research and communication skills.Value-based educational practices.
This FDP (to be conducted in English) will use a combination of digital mechanisms including online video lectures, interactive discussion forums, and other e-learning materials. Various technology platforms will be used to conduct online sessions. The detailed procedure for joining the FDP will be made available to the registered participants
This 5-day online FDP is open to faculty members at all levels in universities/ institutes of higher education. Registration is free, but there is a limited number of seats available, hence early registration is recommended.
- Interested candidates can register online.
- Selected participants will be intimated, after which they will be required to pay a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 500/-.
- Upon successful completion of all workshop activities, participants will receive e-certificates.
- The caution money will be refunded to the bank account of the participants who have attended all the sessions.
- The last date to register is June 11, 2020.
Participants are required to have access to laptop/ desktop with robust internet connectivity. Headphone, microphone, webcam will also be required for online interactions
Phone Number: 9451596698