Organizer: (RTNSA 2020) DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY, MITS-Madanapalle Institute of Technology Science. Madanapalle.
Who can attend:
Scientists, Faculty Members, PhD students, Undergraduate and Graduate students from any discipline with interests in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- The registration is FREE
- Registrations will be on first come first served basis (Last Date of Registration: 14.07.2020)
- Conference through Microsoft Teams
- e Certificate : Participation certificate will be given to only registered participants who attend a minimum of 15 sessions.
- Conference Theme : Nanotechnology for Better Future
Topics to be covered
- Nanomaterials for Energy Storage & Conversion
- Recent Advances of 2D Materials
- MOFs for Biomedical Application
- Advanced Materials Synthesis & Characterization Techniques
- Nanomaterials for Defence Application
- Nanomaterials for Environmental Application
- Magnetic Nanomaterials for EMI Shielding Application
- Nanomaterials for Sensing Application
Kumar Das &
Dr. Sumanta Sahoo
Assistant Professor, MITS