SIES College of Arts, Science and Commerce (Autonomous), Department of Mass media and The Free Press Journal
- Explore new trends in Industry glocally
- Develop a strong Agro-Ecosystem post-pandemic
For whom: Students, Research Scholars, Academicians, Associates of Agriculture, Experts Community and Stakeholders.
Date: 16th July, 2020 to 27th August, 2020 (Every Thursday, total 7 sessions)
- Interactive Edutalk and Industry speakers engage every Thursday with different topics.
- Registration Details: Free of cost
- Participants shall be awarded with E-Certificates session wise.
This is an 7 episodic webinar series. For how many webinar would you like to enroll.(One time registration for all the episodes)
- Ep.1: 16th July, 2020: Why Agriculture matters for India
- Ep. 2: 23rd July, 2020: Milk is the Backbone of India’s Rural Health
- Ep. 3: 30th July, 2020: Animal Husbandry- economics and fallacies
- Ep. 4: 6th August, 2020: The emerging wealth generator in farming is vegetables and fruits
- Ep. 5: 13th August, 2020: Rural Distress, Government Dole and Agri Finance
- Ep. 6: 20th August, 2020: The Role of commodity markets
- Ep. 7: 27th August, 2020: Rural markets and Gold
For Queries, e-mail us on: [email protected]