Organizer: St.Xavier’s College for Women, Aluva in collaboration with Inter University Center for Disability Studies (IUCDS)- Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala and Youth4Jobs Foundation
Date: 23rd and 24th July 2020 at 10 am to 12pm
The webinar creates a huge awareness among the educators and administrators about the rights of people with disabilities and the need for creating an inclusive society.
Please register online in the link given. Registration is Free and an e certificate of participation will be sent to the participants after the webinar. Sessions will be conducted on Microsoft Teams. Meeting ID and Passwords will be shared a day prior to the webinar.
- Registration is open from 18th July and closes at 12.00 pm on 22nd July, 2020.
The Webinar will be inaugurated by Mr. Johny Tom Varghese IAS, Commissioner for People with Disability, Tamil Nadu.
Click Here To Register
Who can attend
All Educators, Administrators, Research Scholars, NGOs, Employers, Persons with Disabilities and their Parents are invited to participate.
- Registration is free
- The platform in which the session will be conducted with the Joining ID and passwords will be shared 2 days prior to the Webinar.
For any queries contact:
- Dr. Aneymol VS, St. Xaviers College for Women, Aluva: 9847500596
- Archana Vipinachandran, Youth4Jobs Foundation: 9645199066
- Saarukeerthana, Youth4Jobs Foundation: 6374468025