AICTE SPONSORED, Short Term Training Programme on Nanotechnology and Functional Materials
Organizer: Department of Mechanical Engineering, S V COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Karakambadi Road, Tirupati-517507
Date: 27th July to 1st August 2020
Through Online Mode- FREE REGISTRATION
KEY FEATURES OF COURSE
- Introduction to Nanotechnology
- Types of Nano-materials and their synthesis
- Characterization of Nano-materials.
- Nanostructure materials & fabrication methods
- Nano composites: Preparation and Characterizations.
- Applications of Nano-materials and Nano composites.
- Functional Materials: General Concepts, Processing
- Technologies, Applications and Future Trends.
- Functional Materials for Energy and Environment.
- Functional Materials in Nanotechnology.
- Functional Polymeric Composite Materials
Resource Persons will be from Renowned Institutions
such as IIT’s/NIT’s, Industry and host Institution.
Last Date of Registration : 23rd July 2020
Notification of Acceptance : 25th July 2020
Click Here To Register
e – Certificates will be provided to those participants who attend all the sessions of the program and also appear for the online test as per the norms of AICTE.
Sri. A. Gangi Reddy, Chairman
Sri. Prakash Ambavaram, Vice-Chairman
Dr. N. Sudhakar Reddy, Principal, SVCE
Dr. T. Kalpalatha Reddy, Principal, SVEC
Dr. M. Chandra Sekhara Reddy,
Professor & HOD.
Mr. G. Guru Mahesh,
Mr. N. Rajesh,
Mr. V. Ajay,
Mr. P. Charan Theja,