Organizer: Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Nowgong College, Nagaon, Assam , In association with World Researchers Associations (WRA)
Date: 7th & 8th August, 2020
Closing date: 25th July, 2020 (Without Abstract) & 31st July, 2020 (With Abstract)
Click Here To Register
About the Conference:
Nutrients are a vital source of energy for all living organisms. Plants and microorganisms acquire nutrients from their environments through various biogeochemical (sub) processes and nutrients-acquisition strategies. In addition, plants produce primary and secondary metabolites via different biochemical processes. These metabolites (also known as natural products) are an excellent source to unravel novel drugs. Several currently in use antiviral agents are derived from plants. For instance, the tremendous potential of bio active compounds from plants in inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 has been underlined recently in several reports. This Conference will highlight the biogeochemical processes through which plants adapt to nutrient deficiencies and function under stress conditions in order to acquire essential micro nutrients from the minerals present in soils. Furthermore, the role of plant-derived bio active compounds in the management of viral diseases both in Western and traditional medicines will be discussed.
1. Nutritional values of plants bio-resources
2. Nutrient acquisition by plants
3. Biogeochemical processes of mineral dissolution
4. Plant based resources against viral diseases
5. Human immunity to viral diseases
6. Phyto-Chemical properties of bio-resources to enhance immunity and control viral diseases
Guidelines for Abstract:
- Abstract has to be submitted in English within 250 words with 4-5 keywords.
- Last date of receiving abstracts: 31st July, 2020
- The title of the paper should be bold and in capital letters (14 font, Times New Roman)
- Institute address of authors should also centered (12 font, Times New Roman) with details of phone number and email address
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined. Abstract should be 1.5 spaced with margin of 2.5 cm on all sides
- Full papers submission: Last date of receiving full papers on or before 7th August, 2020.
- The selected papers of conference will be published in a proceeding form with ISBN after peer review process.
E-mail for abstracts and full papers submission:[email protected]
Dr. Sarat Borkataki Principal/President Nowgong College, Nagaon, Assam
Dr. Krishna Kanta Medhi Dean, PG Classes, Nowgong College
E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 7002546286
Dr. Bhuban Ch. Chutia Department of Zoology, Nowgong College
E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 7002133245
Dr. Parikshit Gogoi Department of Chemistry, Nowgong College
E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 9864172267