Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow in DST Sponsored Indo-Russian Project
THAPAR INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, Department of Biotechnology
Details About the Project
Title of Project: Identification of immunogenic peptide for diagnosis of Orthohantavirus infection
Position: Junior Research Fellow (One)
Salary: 31,000/- (HRA as per DST Norms)
Project Investigator: Prof. Manoj Baranwal
- Master’s degree in Biotechnology or any allied subject in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 60% marks or 7.0 CGPA during Master’s degree.
- Applicants having a valid GATE/NET score will be preferred
- Knowledge of animal cell culture and basic Immunology
- Experience in bioinformatics
- Good oral/written communication skills in English
Duration of the Project: The fellowship will be offered initially for a period of 12 months, which can be
extended depending on the performance of the candidate
Interested candidates should submit their detailed curriculum vitae with self-attested photocopies of
all mark sheets, certificates and testimonials as a single pdf. Email to email@example.com indicating research interests with names and contact details of two referees positively.
- Last date to submit the application along with details is March 21, 2023
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for interview through Zoom.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and experience. Decision of selection committee will be final. The date and time of interview will be informed by email only to eligible candidates.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
Dr. Manoj Baranwal
Professor, Principal Investigators, Department of Biotechnology, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala 147004