Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement as Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project funded by CSIR, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, SAS Nagar, Punjab.
- Title of the research project: Photoactive Organoboron Macrocycles for Sensing and Optoelectronic Applications
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Prakash P. Neelakandan, Scientist ‘F’
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of positions available: One
Essential: M. Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE.
Desirable: Research experience in synthesis and characterization of organic compounds
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 30.07.2021, a relaxation of up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Fellowship: ₹31,000/- per month (consolidated)
Project duration: Initially one year and may be extended based on the performance of the candidate.
Last date for the receipt of application: 30th July 2021
- Completed application in the prescribed format as annexed along with scanned copies of certificates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file by 30.07.2021.
- In addition to the above application, the candidates are required to submit an online synopsis: Click Here
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview, and the date and time of interview will be communicated to the email address provided by candidate.
- Interview will be conducted through google meet and the link for the same will be provided prior to the interview.
General terms and conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph. D. program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented for verification at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview
Dr. Prakash P. Neelakandan, Scientist ‘F’, Institute of Nanoscience and Technology, SAS Nagar, Punjab