Ask Me Anything Session
Organizer: The Supercomputer Facility team at the department of Computer Engineering, Government Engineering College-Rajkot, Gujarat, India
About the Session
- When: 22-October-2021, 11:30 AM IST
- This event is free for the faculties, students, and industry professionals of all engineering disciplines and computer science.
- E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Last Date of Registration: 19th October 2021
Invited speaker: Mr. Subhaditya Mukherjee
Studying Masters, Artificial Intelligence, University of Groningen, Netherlands
Telegram for Event Updates: Join Here
- Event Meeting Link will be available on the Registration Link on 22nd October 2021.
- Submit questions with Registration form.
Prof. (Dr.) C. H. Vithalani, Principal
Prof. (Dr.) Chirag S. Thaker, Head of the Department-Computer Engineering, Head-Special Initiatives at Institute
Supercomputer Facility Team:
Dr. H. K. Molia, Assistant Professor
Prof. S.R.Kotecha, Assistant Professor
Prof. R.J.Khimani , Assistant Professor
Contact Us email@example.com
PARAM Shavak – Supercomputer Facility
GUJCOST has setup a Supercomputer facility –PARAM Shavak, at Computer Engineering Department of Government Engineering College-Rajkot in December 2017.
To contribute to the research and developmentof India, C-DAC has developed a low cost and an energy efficient solution, which is as good as a supercomputer in a box namely – PARAM Shavak DL (Deep Learning) GPU with related
frameworks, performance libraries, and visualization tools.
At present, 07 Research Projects are in progress, mainly in the field of Deep Learning.