About DBS Scholarship Program
- Prizes & Rewards: INR 20,000 per year (for up to 3 years)
- Last Date to Apply: 20-02-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
Eligibility: Open for children of police personnel (Sub-Inspector & below ranks) residing in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, or Puducherry. Applicants must be currently enrolled in Class 9 or 10.
DBS Scholarship Program is an initiative of DBS Bank to provide financial assistance to school-level children of police personnel and help them continue their education. Under this scholarship program, students from Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry who are currently enrolled in Class 9 or 10 will receive a scholarship of INR 20,000 each year for a period of 3 years (up to Class 12).
This initiative launched by DBS Bank supports meritorious children of employees serving in the police force to access and complete their education.
- Applicants must be children of police personnel (Sub-Inspector and below ranks).
- Applicants must be residents of the following states in India – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry.
- Applicants must be currently pursuing school education in class 9 or 10.
- Children of employees of DBS Bank, Buddy4Study and their subsidiaries are not eligible to apply.
NOTE: Children of Homeguards, Traffic Police and Fire Servicemen are also eligible to apply under this scholarship.
- INR 20,000 per year for up to 3 years (up to Class 12)
Note: The scholarship amount can be utilised only for academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees, food charges, internet service, learning devices, laptops, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Employee ID card of the parent who is a police personnel
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘DBS Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.