Total Number of Posts: 64
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University invites online applications for the post of Assistant Professor/Teaching Assistant (Adhoc) in the Various Departments of the University that are to be filled
for academic year 2022-23 purely on temporary and 11 month contractual basis. Interested candidate shall be required to apply online on or before 08/07/2022 till 6:00 pm
About the Recruitment
- Total Number of Posts: 64
- Mode of Appointment: Contract
- Application Method: Online
- Last Date to Apply: on or before 08/07/2022 till 6:00 pm
- Qualification and Salary: As per UGC
- The appointment will made strictly as University, Government and UGC Norms
The other details about application form, number of post and minimum
qualifications are available on the University website. Applicant needs to send one hard copy of the application and self attested testimonials, certificates, supporting documents to undersigned on or before 11/07/2022.
Positions of Assistant Professor/Teaching Assistant (Adhoc/contractual) for the Departments Employment Notice No. GAD/TA/E.N./13098/2022, Date : 24/06 /2022
How to Apply
For Details: Visit Here
- The appointment as a Assistant Professor/ Teaching Assistant (Adhoc) in the department of university is purely on temporary bases on contract of 11 months (up to end of second term) of Academic year 2022-23 from the university fund and the appointment will automatically end on completion of 11 months contract (second term of Academic year 2022-23) without notice OR If university appoint faculty on regular basis.
- Selected candidate is entitled to get an honorarium of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Applicants must submit the application through online recruitment portal
on or before dt.08/07/2022 till 6:00 pm and must upload the necessary documents with the online
application. Separate application is required for each post.
- Applicant has to get printout of the application submitted online and need to submit one copy of printout of the application along with necessary certificates and testimonial by Speed Post or Registered Ad only to The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007. The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the post of Assistant Professor(Adhoc/Contractual) /Teaching Assistant(Adhoc/Contractual) in the Department of ………………..” so as to reach The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna-Magdalla Road, Surat- 395 007 on or before dt.11/07/2022. Applications received after the due date will be liable to be disregarded. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- Applicants who are already in service should apply through their present employer. However due to any unavoidable circumstances, if the application through proper channel is likely to be delayed then an advance copy along with required application fee may be sent on or before the due date.
Persons employed after making application in response to this advertisement should bring “NO
OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview from their employers.
- The application fee for all candidate is Rs.200/-. Application fee will not be refunded once the form has been submitted by the applicant.
- Any change in address mentioned in the application form should be communicated in written to
The Registrar, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, University Campus, Udhna – Magdalla Road, Surat- 395007.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the prescribed qualifications. No inquiry asking for advices as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates called for interview shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
- Canvassing direct or indirect will be a disqualification.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to fill the said post with specialization if necessary.
- Any additional qualifications, experience, number of papers published, honours and other achievements gained by the candidate during the period between the last date of application and the date of conducting the interview shall not be taken into consideration.
- A candidate who provides misleading, incorrect or false information or suppresses material information will be disqualified and if appointed, will be liable to be dismissed.
- The appointment of the candidate shall be subject to the conditions of service rules for the University employees as may be amended from time to time.
- Candidate has to submit conversion table from CGPA to percentage in case of marksheet with CGPA without fail.
- Candidates need to visit university website regularly for updates.