About the Scholarship
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
Under the CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group Companies, Kotak Education Foundation invites applications for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 from Class 12th passed girl students, who have secured more than 75% and whose annual family income is less than or equivalent to INR 3,20,000. The scholarship aims to help meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue professional graduation courses from acclaimed universities and colleges.
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to 1st year graduation programmes in professional courses from institutes of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) can apply. Professional courses include professional graduation courses like Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Applicants must have scored more than 75% marks in their Class 12th board examinations.
- Annual family income must be INR 3,20,000 or less from all sources.
Prizes & Rewards:
Up to INR 1.5 lakh* per year– *Disclaimer: Please note, the renewal of the scholarship every year will be at the sole discretion of the Kotak Education Foundation
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2022
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12)
- Fee structure (for academic year 2022-23)
- Bonafide student certificate/letter from college
- College seat allocation document
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- ITR of parents for FY 2021-22 (if available)
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- A passport-size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
About Kotak Mahindra Group
Established in 1985, Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KMBL).
Kotak Mahindra Group (Group) offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life and general insurance and investment banking, the Group caters to the diverse financial needs of individuals and the corporate sector. The premise of Kotak Mahindra Group’s business model is concentrated India, diversified financial services. The bold vision that underscores the Group’s growth is an inclusive one, with a host of products and services designed to address the needs of the unbanked and insufficiently banked. As on 30th June, 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd has a national footprint of 1,612 branches and 2,591 ATMs, and branches in GIFT City and DIFC (Dubai). For more information, please visit the Company’s website at https://www.kotak.com
The following Kotak Mahindra Group Companies are collaboratively funding their CSR Project on Education & Livelihood – Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation
● Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
● Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
● Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
● Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
● Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
● Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
● Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
About Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was established on 14th January, 2007 with a mission to address urban poverty through education & livelihood initiatives. KEF works in the impoverished areas of Mumbai – slums of Deonar, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, Dharavi, etc to empower children and youth from the underprivileged families through various education and vocational skills training initiatives to make them employable and lead a life with dignity. KEF’s scholarship for meritorious students includes financial assistance, mentoring and coaching sessions to assist the 10th pass, complete 12th and graduation. Further, school dropouts are provided support to rise above the poverty line through skilling and livelihood programmes. KEF is working with 140 plus schools, serving over 1,500 teachers and about one lakh students.