Application Invited for Permanent Post of Assistant Professor at Lakshmibai College- University of Delhi
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for permanent appointment to the post of Assistant Professor, in the Academic Pay Level – 10 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix, in the College. The last date for receipt of application is 21st June, 2022 or within two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later.
- Total Number of Posts: 104
- Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the college website
- The last date for receipt of application is 21st June, 2022
General Instructions for Applicants
- All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the College website. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the College website along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
- Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University for the Colleges from time to time for the respective post. The post advertised carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. The posts are being advertised keeping in view the broad areas of specialization in subjects. However, the subject concerned may have specific requirement of specialization
- The applications received shall be screened as per screening guidelines attached with this advertisement for short listing and recommending the applicants to be called for interview.
- Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Fees for Assistant Professor: Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD Category and Women applicants
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the College along with this advertisement, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted.
- Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking.
- Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
- Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and / or are incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected. Before applying online, applicants are advised to go through detailed notice available on the website of the College.
- Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material / information while submitting the online application and uploading self-certified copies/testimonials.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview