WISE Internship (WISE-IPR) 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Science and Technology to women scientists. This one-year training programme pro- vides theoretical knowledge of IPRS as well as on-the-job training at various centres in the country.
About the Internship
- Prizes & Rewards: Up to INR 35,000 per month
- Last Date to Apply: 31-05-2023
- Application mode: Online applications only
Open for applicants between 25 to 45 years. The applicants must be pursuing M.Sc. in Basic or Applied Sciences/B. Tech./MBBS or equivalent degree/M. Phil./M. Tech./M. Pharma/M.V.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Ph.D. degree in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent.
Women in age group of 25-45 years and having PG/ Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Basic and Applied Sciences are eligible to apply. Women in permanent/ regular employment are not eligible for this programme. The stipend based on qualification for one-year training in WISE-IPR is as follows:
- M.Sc. in Basic or Applied Sciences/ B. Tech./ MBBS or equivalent: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- M. Phil. /M. Tech./ M. Pharma/ M. V. Sc. or equivalent: Rs. 30,000/- pm
- Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent: Rs. 35,000/- pm
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted only through online mode.
For detailed information and online submission of application visit website
www.tifac.org.in. Detailed advertisement of WISE-IPR is available at www.dst.gov.in
Visit Here to Apply
Contact: Ms. Sangeeta Nagar, Scientist-F, TIFAC, New Delhi-110016 through