Application Invited for ZScholars Program
About the Program
- Deadline: 31-Mar-2023
ZScholars Program is an initiative of ZS Associate India Pvt. Ltd. to provide financial assistance to meritorious students coming from low-income families to help them pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship, students who are pursuing general or professional undergraduate courses in any stream at institutions located in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore are entitled to receive a scholarship of up to INR 50,000 for one year.
ZS Associate India Pvt. Ltd. is a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming healthcare and beyond. As part of its corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative, the company has launched this scholarship program to support meritorious students from underprivileged backgrounds to continue their education.
ZScholars Program for General Undergraduate Course
- Must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2022
- Must have scored a minimum of 60% in Class 12 board exams
- Must be enrolled in a 3-year graduation programme in a recognised institution in India
- Annual family income should be less than INR 5 Lakhs
INR 30,000 per year for 3 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 marksheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
ZScholars Program for Professional Undergraduate Course
- Students pursuing studies in the first-year of general undergraduate courses in any stream at institutions located in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks in Class 12 board examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must be less than INR 8 lakh.
- Open for Pan India students.
INR 50,000 for one year
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Class 12 marksheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘ZScholars Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.