Footwear Design & Development Institute
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.)
- Candidates are advised to apply on or before 15/6/ 2021
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout/photocopy of the Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment
- The application fee of Rs. 600/-
Courses offered: UG Programs
- BBA – 3 years – (6 semesters) – (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des.): Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- B. Des. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- B. Des. (Fashion Design)
Eligibility for admission to Bachelor Degree Programmes (B.Des. / BBA)
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 in any stream or
- AICTE approved three –years full time Diploma after Class X.
Master of Design (M.Des.): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- M. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
Eligibility: For Master of Design (M. Des.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Footwear/Leather Goods/Design/ Fashion/Fine arts/ Architecture/ Engineering/Production / Technology.
For Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Age Limit for Master Degree programmes (MBA/ M.Des.): No Age limit.