Footwear Design & Development Institute (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.) Last date 31/5/2020
- BBA – 3 years (6 semesters) (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des.): Duration: 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- B. Des. (Leather Goods & Accessories Design)
- B. Des. (Fashion Design)
Eligibility for admission to Bachelor Degree Programmes (B.Des. / BBA)
A candidate who has passed 10+2 in any stream. or AICTE approved three –years full time Diploma after Class X. The age limit for the Bachelor’s programme shall be 25 years as on the 1st July 2020.
- Master of Design (M.Des.): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters) M. Des. (Footwear Design & Production)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Duration: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- MBA (Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
For Master of Design (M. Des.)
A Bachelor’s Degree in Footwear/Leather Goods/Design/ Fashion/Fine arts/ Architecture/ Engineering/
Production / Technology.
For Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Retail & Fashion Merchandise)
A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit for Master Degree programmes (MBA/ M.Des.): No Age limit.
TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are required to apply online through website: https://applyadmission.net/fddi2020
Candidates are advised to apply on or before 31/5/ 2020. Candidates are advised to keep a printout/photocopy ofThe application fee of Rs. 500/-
Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.