- Government of India Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Higher Education) invites Israel Government Scholarships 2021-22
- Last Date of Online Application: 29/03/2021
(Note: Only online application is invited. However, candidates are also required to send hard-copy of their application along with supporting documents to the:
- Under Secretary (Scholarships)
- Department of Higher Education,
- Ministry of Education, 2nd Floor,
- Wing-6, West Block -1,
- R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
About the Scholarships
Number of Scholarships award: 04 [including two short term (summer school) scholarships for pursuing Hebrew language & literature].
Applications are invited for the following subjects:
- Comparative Study of Religions (with specific reference to Judaism)
- Middle East Studies
- Hebrew language and literature
- History of the Jewish people
- Business Management
- Mass Communication
- Environment Studies
- Candidates who have the letter of acceptance from the supervisor/Israeli university is only eligible to apply.
- Age: Applicant must be under the age of 35 at the beginning of the Academic Year (i.e. 1st October 2021)
- Qualification: The applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree at least in the relevant field by 01.10.2021.
- The applicant has not received any scholarship from the Israeli MEA in the past.
Public Notice Israel Government Scholarship: Download Here
Link for online application: Click Here
Contact for any Clarification
Tel: 011 26172932
Dr Lal C A
Nodal Officer for UGC
(Professor of English, SDE)
University of Kerala