Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) at O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a leading private business school in India renowned for premier education in business management, with research and industry partnerships placed on high priority. JGU is recognized as an Institute of Eminence by the Ministry of Education, Government of India
Applications are invited for the position of a Research Associate and Research Assistant under an ICSSR sponsored research project “Investigating ways to improve social media usage in disaster preparedness phase: A study on Delhi based NGOs”
- Last Date: on or before June 10, 2022
- Apply through E Mail
The responsibilities of the Research Associate/ Research Assistant will include the following:
- Collect data from the field and focus groups.
- Cleaning of data, its analysis and presentation on a regular basis.
- Basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Prepare research reports and other communications as needed.
- Assist in other work related to the project
- Postgraduate or equivalent from a recognized university/institute with specialization in social science or humanities (55% minimum) with NET/SLET/M.Phil/PhD.
- Proficiency in working on MS-Office (especially Word, Excel) Excellent command of the English and Hindi languages, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in carrying out qualitative data collection, transcription, and analysis • Experience in analyzing data using software tools
- Postgraduate/M.Phil/ PhD or equivalent from a recognized university/institute with specialization in social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Proficiency in working on MS-Office (especially Word, Excel)
- Excellent command of the English and Hindi languages, both orally and in writing. transcription, and analysis
- Experience in carrying out qualitative data collection, Experience in analyzing data using software tools
REMUNERATION AND TENURE
The appointment will be made on a contractual basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.20,000/- per month for Research Associate or Rs. 16,000/- per month for Research Assistant based on qualification and experience. This is a contractual position for eight months.
The Registrar, O.P. Jindal Global University, reserves the right to make suitable relaxations in the prescribed qualifications and experience if found suitable.
Interested candidates may submit the CV and a statement of interest on or before June 10, 2022 to Dr. Gaurav Kabra at Email ID: email@example.com or Prof. Mayank Dhaundiyal at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience prescribed will not make a candidate eligible to be called for an interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- The candidate is expected to report at short notice upon selection.