Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position in the research project titled “Assessment of AYUSH-64 and AYUSH-Kwath to SARS-CoV-2 mutants on lung, liver and brain cells.” The objective is evaluation of SPIKE protein wild type and its mutants (B.1.167, D164G, N501Y, E484Q and L452R) through biological assays those are widely circulated among India.
About the Recruitment
Eligibility: M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences with TWO years of research experience in relevant areas.
Desirable: The candidate having prior experience in analysis of multiomics will be desired.
Stipend: Rs. 35,000 per month + 18% HRA
Duration: The appointment is for one year and subjected for evaluation after one year completion of the project for further continuation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Hem Chandra Jha, Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering. IIT Indore, via e-mail email@example.com by June 12, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail for an interview (via online mode).
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications does not entitle the selection.
- IIT Indore reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
Contact: Dr. Hem Chandra Jha Associate Professor, BSBE Phone: 0731-660-3263 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY INDORE Department of Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering (Ministry of Education, Govt. of India) Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-453552 India