- Apply by July 31ˢᵗ 2022
About the Scholarship
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students is an initiative of the GEV Scholarship Fund Trust that aims to provide financial support to meritorious law students and help them pursue a quality legal education at premier Indian institutes.
- Amount: INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000 per year
- be an Indian citizen
- be already enrolled in any year of an LLB/LLM degree course at a recognized law institute in India, or have applied for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam
- have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII board exams
- have an annual family income of not more than INR 10,00,000 from all sources
- be willing to sign-up for the scholarship fund’s annual mentorship programs to assist and nurture the next batches of GEV Merit Scholars
Documents needed for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship:
- Copies of the marksheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification)
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies (optional)
- Income proof (Salary Statement, IT Returns) of applicant’s parents
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
How to Apply
how to apply for GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
011-430-92248 (Ext- 298) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)