ISID is a national-level policy research institution affiliated with the ICSSR. The Institute has been allocated a few doctoral fellowships by ICSSR to provide guidance for PhD scholars in Economics, particularly in the areas of industrialisation, corporate governance, international trade, FDI, investment, technology, MSMEs, employment and labour markets. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from suitable candidates for award of Institutional Doctoral Fellowships, at the ISID.
Details about the Fellowship
- Post-graduate in social sciences with at least 55% marks and minimum 45% marks in Graduation;
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be made for candidates falling under the SC/ST category;
- Those candidates that have cleared NET/SLET/MPhil from a recognised university will carry weightage in the assessment of research proposal.
- Candidates who have already availed of UGC JRF/RGDF/MADF/ICSSR or any such doctoral fellowships are not eligible to apply; and
- The applicant must be registered for PhD in any of the Indian universities within the UGC framework. They should be willing to work under the supervision of one of the ISID faculty members as his/her guide or co- guide.
Upper age limit is 40 yrs. It can be relaxed by 5 yrs. for SC/ST candidates.
Duration and Value:
- Fellowship amount would be ₹20,000/- per month and a contingency grant of ₹20,000/- per annum is also provided.
- Duration of the fellowship is two years.
How to Apply
For eligibility conditions and application form visit the Institute’s Website: Visit Here
Click here to download the Application Form and the Fellowship Guidelines in MS Word
Filled-in application forms should be addressed to the Director, ISID, 4, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110070 and sent by post or emailed at email@example.com on or before July 13, 2022.