IIT Delhi has instituted Summer Research Fellowship Programme for providing opportunity to exceptionally good M.Tech. / M.E. students of different Engineering Institutes except IITs in India or abroad, to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of IIT Delhi faculty. The applicants must be within Top ten ranks in their respective programme/branch. Students of IITs are not eligible to apply. The selected fellow will register at IIT Delhi as a visiting student; he/she will not be required to pay Institute registration fees. The salient features of the fellowship programme are as follows
About the Fellowship
- Duration: The Fellowship work of 8 weeks duration during the Summer Vacation.
- Eligibility: Any M.Tech./M.E. student, who has completed at least 1 year of study within Top ten ranks and has secured at least 70% marks or CGPA of 7.00 (on a 10 point scale) at the end of 1st Year, in her/his respective programme will be eligible to apply for this fellowship
- Deadline: May 04th, 2023
- List of selected Fellows will be announced on the website by 17th May, 2023
The fellowship will cover the following:
- Cost of travel (Train-Sleeper class) in the country, to and from IIT Delhi.
- Free boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels; and
- Fellowship of Rs. 500/- per week.
The fellow will register at IIT Delhi as a visiting student; he/she will not be required to pay Institute registration fees. The fellow will have to bear the insurance charges. The selected fellow will be required to get himself/herself insured against any eventuality for the period stay at this Institute
How to Apply
Student interested to apply for this fellowship programme should first contact a faculty member at IIT Delhi in his/her area of interest and obtain his/her consent to guide. The applicant should then submit the following to Asst. Registrar (Academics), LHC-301, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-11001
- Application form
- Consolidated grade card
- Rank Certificate, in class, if any
- No Objection Certificate from the parent institution stating the starting and ending dates for carrying out full time online research work at IIT Delhi under the fellowship programme
- One Photograph (Passport size) pasted on application form
- One reference letter
- Consent from IIT Delhi faculty
Please note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility requirement and submission of application* form does not guarantee selection for the above fellowship programme
Note: Incomplete application will be canceled without any information
For Application Form: Click Here
For Details: Visit Here