Organizer: The Department of Computer Engineering, Government Engineering College – Rajkot, (ATAL) Sponsored
About the FDP
- When: 17-01-2022 to 21-01-2022
- FDP is free for all participants.
- E-certificate will be issued based onsatisfactory attendance and score in exam.
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.) can participate in this FDP.
- The state of the art topics in Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency.
- Emerging opportunities, contemporary issues and research challenges along with scalable and secure transactions in Blockchain.
- Demonstrations and hands-on sessions with modern tools such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Solidity, DAPP.
- Contemporary Security, Privacy and Design challenges for Cyber-Physical Systems
Prof. (Dr.) C. H. Vithalani, Principal, Electronics & Communication Engg.
Prof. (Dr.) Chirag S. Thaker, Head of the Department- Computer Engineering
Dr. Hardik K. Molia, Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering
Prof. Nirali M. Madhak, Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering