No publication fees will be charged to the author
St. Aloysius’ College (Autonomous), Jabalpur (M.P.) Reaccredited ‘A+’ Grade by NAAC (CGPA 3.68/4.00) College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) by UGC,DST-FIST Supported DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
We are in the process of editing a comprehensive volume of an ISBN book entitled “Implementation of SDGs in Higher Education: Evidences of Practices and Collaboration” to be published in September 2023.
Scope of the Book
Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) are key stakeholders in implementing the 17 SDGs. The SDGs remain high on the higher education agenda through teaching and learning, research, community service, innovation, and quality in order to 10% discount on MRP. produce new knowledge on how best to implement the SDGs. With a target of 2030,the college aims to drive organizations on the path of sustainability for an improved understanding of the intricacy and inclusiveness of sustainability development.
- Education for Sustainable Development and resilience.
- Systematic literature Review on SDGS.
- Education to knowledge production and innovation for SDGs.
- Institutional contribution to SDGs-A case study.
- SDGs through HEIS:Teaching, Research and Community engagement.
- Progress on SDG implementation through HEI’s practices.
Each submission should have a main text of about 2,000-3,000 words in Times New Roman 12 point, referenced in APA style, listed at the end of the chapter. All submissions will be double-blind peer-reviewed. The decision of the reviewer shall be final.
Note: No publication fees will be charged to the author. Print copy of the book will be available at 10% discount on MRP.
- Abstract submission -15th June, 2023. Abstract acceptance Within two weeks of submission of Abstract
- Completed chapter submission-1 August, 2023.
Rev.Dr.G.Vazhan Arasu, Principal, St. Aloysius’ College, (Auto.)
Dr.Rupali Ahluwalia, Head, Department of Commerce, St. Aloysius’ College, (Auto.) Dr.Nidhi Khurana, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, St. Aloysius College, (Auto.)