Editors : Dr. Mohd Naved, Dr V. Ajantha Devi, Dr Loveleen Gaur & Dr. Ahmed A.Elngar
- This Book will be Published By : River Publishers
In this edited book, we plan to provide a structured presentation of CNN applications related to vision, speech, and natural language processing. We will present a broad range of CNN tools techniques and applications such as semantic image segmentation, deep visual residual abstraction, brain-computer interfaces, natural language processing, traffic and signaling, driverless driving and radiology.
Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) perform exceptionally well in a variety of machine learning and deep learning applications. As sensor-equipped internet of things (IoT) devices pervade every part of modern life, running CNN inference, a computationally intensive application, on resource-constrained devices is becoming increasingly critical.
Unlike other books available on the market, this book will address the tools, techniques, and challenges of CNN algorithms implementation, computation time, and the complexity of reasoning and modeling different types of data. It will also include active research trends and future directions of CNN.
- Introduction to IoT-enabled CNN Techniques
- IoT-enabled CNN: A Systematic Review and Bibliometric Analysis
- IoT-enabled CNN Architectures
- Applications of IoT-enabled CNN for Natural Language Processing
- Understanding the IoT-enabled CNN for Computer Vision
- IoT-enabled CNN on Analyzing Documents
- IoT-enabled CNN under Decoding Object Recognition
- IoT-enabled CNN for Business Applications
- IoT-enabled CNN in Understanding Climate Change
- Future Research Perspectives of CNN and IoT
- Abstract Submission: 5th Sept. 2021
- Abstract Acceptance: 15 Sept. 2021
- Full Chapter Submission: 30th Oct. 2021
- First Decision/Corrections : 15th Nov. 2021
- Final Chapter Due : 10th Dec. 2021
All the contributors are invited to submit their proposal in file specifying:
- Proposed/Tentative Title of the Chapter
- List of contributing co-authors (Specify affiliation for each coauthor)
- Abstract- 300 words
- 6 Keywords
- Table of Contents/Tentative Structure of the Chapter.
The Submission for the Proposal is welcome till 5th Sept. 2021 via the following EasyChair link: Click Here
Dr. Mohd Naved | Email: email@example.com ; Mobile: +91-98998 86500 (WhatsApp also available)
Dr V. Ajantha Devi | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Mobile: +91-9444284265
Dr Loveleen Gaur | Email: email@example.com
Dr. Ahmed A.Elngar | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Here to Know More