- ISBN: 978-81-949041-4-4
- Original, scholarly and unpublished chapters on the themes mentioned below are invited from academicians and research scholars.
Gender, sex and narratives of sexuality
Gender stereotypes, performativity and behaviour
Gender justice and human rights
Gender and space
Gender and language
Convergence of race, gender and class
Masculinity, femininity and power politics
LGBTQ themes in myths and narratives
Transgenderism and transexualism in culture
Analyzing gender themes and issues in literature
Gender identities, roles and occupations
Education and gender equality
Gender and creativity
Gender and media
Disability and gender
Gender and development
Gender inequality in the workplace
Gender and biodiversity
COVID 19 crisis and gender (in)equality
Culture, gender-based violence and power relations
Last Date for Submission: 30 July 2021 – Email your chapter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES TO CONTRIBUTORS
- The manuscript should be 3000-4000 words and should be free from any form of plagiarism
- It should follow MLA 8th edition style.
- A short bio-note (100-150 words) and abstract (200-250 words) with key terms should be sent along with the manuscript.
- Selected papers will be published and one printed book with ISBN will be posted to the contributors.
Dr. Pretty John P., Assistant Professor and HOD, Department of English, Carmel College, Mala, Kerala
Dr. Anju E.A., Assistant Professor, Department of English, Sri. C. Achutha Menon Government College, Thrissur, Kerala
For more details, join the Whatsapp group: Join Here