About the Hackthon
- These tech and non tech challenges are open to all
- Tata Crucible Hackathon has named 5 challenges for students/ developers/ young professionals to work on this year
The most viable solution will be awarded a cash prize up to Rs. 70,000 at Zonal Finale and Rs. 150,000 at National Finale, plus an opportunity to be mentored further.
- Measuring the residual life of battery in the Watch at the point of sales in the Stores, Service with or without opening the watch back cover.
- Developing a solution/algorithm which could predict the possibility of fire based on current/voltage variation and disconnect the power supply in case required
- Accurate headcount during an emergency
- Develop a robust marketing plan for an internal employee-oriented competition aimed at recognising customer-facing employees across various industries.
- Innovative and never tried solutions to tackle plastic pollution at Marathon events
Step to Register
- Go to Challenges section and select your problem statement you want to work on
- Ideate a solution, draft it in brief and submit (you can take 3 days post registration to share this)
- Once the idea is shortlisted you’ll be asked to work on it in detail and will be invited to present the idea to the jury at the Zonals.