About the University
DEEN DYAL UPADHYAY GORAKHPUR UNIVERSITY, GORAKHPUR – 273009 (UP)
Adv. No.: 01/SFC/GF-1 /AR(RAC)/2022
- Total number of post: 46
- Emoluments: Rs- 600/-per lecture up to maximum Rs. 25000/- per month or UGC rate as may be applicable
About the Recruitment
On-line applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following Post(s) of Guest Faculty (Lecture basis) under the Self Financing Scheme in Different Programmes/Departments at DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur as given below. Duly completed application form with the required self attested documents must reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (RAC), Admin Building, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009 (UP) by registered/speed post only on or before 05.10.2022.
Details of Posts and Departments
- Application form, other details and qualification as per University Statutes Dt.03.12.2013 (As amended upto date) are available on University website https://ddugu.ac.in and eligibility/essential qualification details are attached in appendix – A and B of this advertisement.
- UGC/AICTE/NCTE norms (as applicable). The online application filling process will close on 01.10.2022.
- Every applicant will have to submit a fee of Rs. 1500/- for unreserved, OBC and EWS category and Rs. 1000/- in case of Sc/St category post through online process via the University website.
- The applicant shall download the application form (Part I & Part II) after completing online procedure and send it after signing all the pages of application form by registered post/speed post at given postal address along with the self attested testimonials on or before 05.10.2022 (5.00 pm) to the following
- address: Assistant Registrar (RAC), Admin Building, DDU Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009, UP.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) without giving any reason.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates to be called for the interview.
- Reservations will be applicable as per UP State Government norms/rules. Other states OBC/SC/ST/EWS
candidates would be treated as Unreserved. EWS certificate will be considered of current financial year.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease or withdraw any advertised post(s) without
giving any reason.
- The actual No. of posts may vary at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview. No claim for regular appointment /regularization
shall be entertained at any stage.