1st Call for Paper by Legal Specs Journal of Research and Legal Studies for book bearing ISBN- 978-93-5890-857-X
About Legal Specs
Legal Specs is a community of law aficionados from throughout the country who believe that law should be available to everyone, as stated in the spirit of the Constitution. This community operates under the common motto “Lawyers in Making” with the goal of improving students’ awareness of careers and outreach.
We provide a wide range of legal possibilities, such as internships in various legal areas, legal courses, legal contests, and legal notes. We do not stop there; we also teach students how to flourish in many aspects and how to build their Legal Competency in this highly competitive environment.
About the Journal – Legal Specs Journal of Research and Legal Studies
Legal Specs Journal of Research and Legal Studies is a peer-reviewed publication dedicated to exploring and analyzing various aspects of law and legal systems. It aims to provide a platform for academics, researchers, practitioners, and students to publish their original research, insights, and opinions on the latest developments and emerging issues in the legal field. The journal covers a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, civil and criminal law, international law, comparative law, constitutional law, administrative law, intellectual property law, environmental law, and human rights law.
- Criminal Law
- Contract Law
- Property Law
- Tort Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- International Law
- Environmental Law
- Immigration Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Health Law
- Family Law
- Tax Law
- Securities Law
- Cyber Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Evidence Law.
- The impact of technology on privacy laws
- The constitutionality of warrantless searches and seizures
- The effects of mandatory minimum sentencing laws
- The effectiveness of restorative justice in reducing recidivism
- The role of international criminal courts in combating global crimes
- The legality of the death penalty in modern society
- The impact of social media on freedom of speech
- The legal implications of police brutality and use of excessive force
- The intersection of law and medicine in end-of-life decision-making
- The effects of legalizing marijuana on criminal justice systems
- The legality of affirmative action policies in education and employment
- The ethical considerations of genetic testing and privacy
- The effects of intellectual property laws on innovation and creativity
- The legal implications of cyberbullying and online harassment
- The role of government in regulating internet privacy and data security
- The legality of mandatory vaccination policies in public health
- The effects of anti-discrimination laws on workplace diversity and inclusion
- The legal considerations of artificial intelligence and autonomous machines
- The role of international law in protecting human rights
- The impact of climate change on environmental law and policy.
Note – Please note that the topics and subjects listed above are not exhaustive, and there are many other areas of law that law students may be interested in exploring for their research papers or studies. These are simply suggestions to help spark ideas and provide a starting point for research. Students should feel free to explore other areas of law that interest them and are relevant to their coursework or professional goals.
- Last date of submission- 30th April, 2023
- Communication of Acceptance- 5th May, 2023
- Date of Publication- By the Second Week of May
- After the Submission is received by Legal Specs, the receiving will be given to candidates and the entire review procedure will take at least 5 days, as a result of which we will expect you to wait for the said time.
- The entire review procedure will be done in 2 stages.
- Stage 1– Plagiarism check and Grammar check.
- Stage 2– Review procedure, by Editorial Team.
- The total review procedure entertained by the Legal Specs editorial team will be done on double blind peer review that is the review will be done utmost twice, be in in the stage 1 or stage 2 beyond that if any of the submission will be found incomplete, the final rejection will be given for the Manuscript and the submission will be completely rejected.
- Right from the receiving is granted to candidates, the manuscript will be sent for Plagiarism checking, the Plagiarism check software used by the Editorial team of Legal Specs is the Turnitin software, the Plagiarism is approved till 10%, over that no further increase will be accepted, and all the manuscript exceeding the plagiarism criteria will be rejected and sent back, which can be reduced through paraphrasing.
- After plagiarism check, Vocabulary and Grammar of the Manuscript will be checked and the Manuscript that lacks the same will be sent back, for the required changes.
- After the said changes have been made and the manuscript will be sent to Legal Specs Editorial team for the review of submission, the Editorial team assigned for the Manual Review team, consist of two members, only after acceptation from first member of the team, second member will finally receive the submission for final manual review.
- The Submission will finally only be accepted when both the members are satisfied with the Manuscript. The Manuscript submission will stand to rejection even if one of the members is unsatisfied by the submitted Manuscript, which directly means that, Editorial Board is divided by 1:1 ratio.
- Candidates will be required to submit their Papers to Legal Specs via Google forms, or the submission can be mailed, with subject line – “Submission for Call for Paper” no other means of submissions will be accepted unless stated otherwise.
- The Editorial team will revert with analytical reviews within 5 days of receiving the Manuscript either with the submission or Rejection of Submission.
- The time for analysis will start right after receiving by the Legal Specs is sent to the students from our connective means of Communication.
- The Articles as well as Research papers sent by students should be in a proper format-
- Line spacing- 1.5
- Alignment – Justified
- Theme font- Times New Roman
- Headings- Font Size-14, Bold and CAPITAL
- Subheading- Font Size-12, Bold
- Body- Font Size-12
- Footnotes/ Endnotes – Calibri, 10
- Citation Style – OSCOLA 4th Edition/ Bluebook 20th Edition
- If any of the Article or Research paper does not meet the above guidelines, the sent submission will be strictly rejected after one-time review.
Nature of submission
- Article- Between 1500- 3000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Case commentary- Between 1500- 2500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Blog- Between 1000- 1500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Single authored chapter: INR 200/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 400/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
Review of the paper will be done free of cost, even if the paper gets rejected the comments for changes will be added.
Payments to be made at 9956502457 or shreeyanshu999@okhdfcbank.
Mail the manuscript at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Submission”.
Contact No – 7089985066 or mail at email@example.com