Organizer: VALLUVAR COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT, KARUR & ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION INSTITUTE (GOVERNMENT OF TAMILNADU)
- Last Date for Receipt of full Paper Abstract Submission Date: 05-03-2021. ️
- Last Date for notification of Acceptance of the paper(Email): 09-03-2021.
- Date of Conference : 12th & 13th March 2021.
- Mode of Conduction: Online.
Who Can Attend: Corporates , Academicians, Research Scholars & Students
Theme of the Conference
The International Conference which sets out to guide the entrepreneurs to devise a self-sufficient business model which will contribute towards Nation/Economic development. In the 4thIndustrial Revolution scenario, Entrepreneurs have potential to unlock transformational job opportunities and curb unemployment. This will help the budding entrepreneurs to explore the innovative business ideas and convert it into a successful enterprise progressing towards sustainability along with ethical practices.Objective of the conference
The Conference is designed to encourage interest in all matters relating to new trends in Entrepreneurship and is intended to appeal to both the academic and professional community. This conference will provide a forum where researchers can present their research findings, describe new research problems and give future directions related to emerging trends in this field. The conference seeks contributions from novel and innovative researches on the conference theme.
- Innovation and creativity in the entrepreneurial lifecycle.
- Green /Clean entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurship and intellectual property rights.4. Cross cultural issues in entrepreneurship.
- Rural and economic development through entrepreneurship.
- Enterprise Sustainability and growth barriers.
- Government and entrepreneurship – Support and regulations.
- Role of HEIs in fostering entrepreneurship.
- Family business and Enterprise.
- Entrepreneurial Intention, Motivation and Behavior.
- Cognitive skill sets for entrepreneurs.
Download the Brochure Here
Dr. Edward W. Rogers, Chief Knowledge Officer, NASA(retired),USA
Dr.Stephen King, Director Leeds University Business School, UK
Mr.P.Selvarajan EDII, chennai
International Webinar on “Innovation in Science & Technology”: Register Here
️Payment mode: online
- Students, Research scholar:Rs.250/-
- Academicians, Corporate personal:Rs.500/-
- Benefits for Authors The author will get a free copy of the publication with ISBN.
- All the selected papers will be published in UGC reputed indexed journal.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: Mobile:81249 61759 – 99522 61739