Applications are invited from interested candidates via email for the engagement of one Project Assistant in the project entitled “Public Transport and Rural Accessibility in Mayurbhanj with Special Reference to Tribal Dominated Areas: Mapping the Everyday Travel Practices and Cropping Strategies” sponsored by Odisha State Higher Education Council, Government of Odisha (OURIIP), in the P.G. Department of Geography, Fakir Mohan University, Balasore.
- Last Date of Application 7th October 2022
Details of the Project
Applications are invited from interested candidates via email for the temporary position of a Project Assistant as detailed below:
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Number of Post: One
Name of the Research Project: Public Transport and Rural Accessibility in Mayurbhanj with Special Reference to Tribal Dominated Areas: Mapping the Everyday Travel Practices and Cropping Strategies
Name of the Sponsoring Agency and scheme of the project: Odisha State Higher Education Council, Government of Odisha under Odisha University Research and Innovation Incentivization Plan (OURIIP)
Duration of the Project: Two Years
Fellowship: Rs 8,000/- per month (Eight thousand only) – consolidated
Essential Qualification: M.A./M.Sc. (Geography) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks (Or equivalent grade point in CGPA).
Dr Rabi Narayan Behera, Assistant Professor
P.G. Department of Geography, Fakir Mohan University,
Vyasa Vihar, Balasore-756089
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 8249286820
How to Apply
Mode of Application Via Email to the Project Investigator on email@example.com
Term and Conditions
- Interested candidates must apply with a brief bio-data (As per format attached in Annexure-l) along with scanned copies of the educational certificates and other supporting documents (preferably in a single PDF file) to the Project Investigator via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
- Apart from essential qualifications, knowledge in MS Word, Excel and/or SPSS is desirable.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee call for the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on merit and as per the requirement of the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail for online interview. No separate hard copy of interview call letters will be dispatched. The date of the interview is tentatively scheduled to be held in the 2nd week of the October or as convenient to the members of the concerned committee.
- The Project Assistant position is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. However, the appointment can be terminated at any point of time upon non-satisfactory performance of the candidate. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in Fakir Mohan University, Balasore.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.