Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Project Associate in an Industry-funded project. The project is a part of the ongoing Indo Swiss Building Energy Efficiency Project (which aims to promote building energy efficiency in India.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Udayraj, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
IIT Bhilai, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492015.
Phone: +91 7712551300 Extn: 6134
Webpage: Visit Here
- Name of the position: Project Associate
- Number of Positions: 01
- Essential qualifications: BE/BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering (or relevant specialization) with two years of relevant experience.- Or -BE/BTech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering (or relevant specialization) and ME/MTech in Thermal or energy specialization.
- Age limit: 45 years
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having good understanding of thermal subjects (Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Refri geration & Air Conditioning , and Computat ional Fluid Dynamics ) and work experience relevant to the project.
- Emoluments: Rs. 35,960 per month . No additional
- Duration: Till 31 st December 2021 or co terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. A duly completed application form along with a detailed CV must be emailed at email@example.com in PDF format. The subject of the email should read Application for Project Associate Name>. Applications with incomplete details will not be considered for shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The position is available immediately.
Due date: Saturday, 31 st July 202 1 (on or before 5.00 PM
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Considering the current situation, interview can be held online.
- The PI shall not be responsible for email delay, if any, or any other reason for non receipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection of the applic ation.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate shortlisting criterion over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasona ble limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Selected candidate is expected to join immediately.