The French Institute in India, Embassy of France is inviting applications for Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2021 (Autumn Session). The program is designed for students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level.
Benefits The scholarship will be awarded for one academic semester (4 months) between September and December 2021. It covers the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend of 700 euros
- Social security
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Assistance in securing an affordable student accommodation
Eligibility Candidates must
- be Indian citizens living in India.
- be less than 30 years at the time of application
- be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher education that has a tie-up with the French host institution. Please note that it is mandatory.
The students going for final semester project or laboratory research in a partner institute in France are NOT eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Selection Procedure The application will be selected on the basis of academic excellence as well as the consistence and quality of the candidate’s statement of purpose. There is no CGPA/ Percentage cut off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French language will be an asset but it is not mandatory.
Application Procedure The interested candidates must submit their application on the online scholarship portal: Visit Here
For more information, visit Here
DEADLINE: Sunday, 9th May 2021 (23:59 IST)
For any queries, write to email@example.com
ESRC CASE PhD Studentship at The University of Liverpool: Visit Here