Organizer: Excel Research Management Association, 97-A, Nehru Colony Thatipur, Gwalior (MP), INDIA 474011
- When: February 21, 2021
- Registration are Free for Research Scholar/ Student/Academicians/ Industry Person
- All Participants have to register themselves with the required registration in advance as per the conference schedule.
- Individual registration is to be done in case of co-authors also.
- Best Paper Award
About the Conference
Excel Research Management Association Gwalior is going to be organizing a one Days National Conference on Digital India: Challenges & Opportunities (NC-DICO 21) during February 21, 2021. This Conference of ER-MAI promises a rich mix of research presentations sessions. The resultant synergy is sure to set the tone for a slew of forward thinking ideas. The attempt is to bring rich-ness in discussions by encouraging from re-searcher across the academic institutions and industry worldwide. This event will be marking their presence across the boundaries of corporate and the academic world.
- Digital Marketing & Advertising
- Digital Human Resources Practices
- Retail Business & Customer Relationship Management
- E- Banking, Insurance & Finance
- Cyber Security, Tourism & I.T.
- Media Business Management
- E-commerce & International Business
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Social Media Platforms for Business
- Corporate Social Responsibilities & Good Governance
- E– Content & Digital Education
- Any other Topic Related to Conference Theme
Guideline for Paper Contributor
An abstract not more than 250 words should be sent latest by February 10, 2021, notification of the acceptance of abstract will be given within one week from the date of submission of the abstract and full length paper not more than 2500 – 3000 words should be sent not later than February 20, 2021.
- All paper evaluated through double blind review process by experts drawn for reputed Universities/Organizations/Institutions in and outside India.
- Each contributor is required to submit double spaced copy of full paper (Hardcopy with CD/DVD) and an abstract 300 words in MS Word format.
- Full paper should be sent in table format Camera Ready Format in MS Word format.
- Times New Roman character should be use followed with 12 point font size and 1.5 line spacing.
- The page set up should be in A4 size with .05‖ margin on all sides.
- References should be in Standard APA (Sixth Edition) format.
The manuscript selected by eminent experts will be published in our reputed UGC-Approved Janamat Power Research Journal ISSN: 2582-6557 with 5.2 Impact Factor with fees of Rupees 1000/-
Best Paper Award
In All Track, 3 papers will be selected for the Best Paper Award, Such Authors and delegates whose papers are shortlisted for the Best Paper Awards will be given a certificate and memento. The best paper awards will be given during the valedictory session of the conference. The best paper will be selected on the quality of the research paper and the decision will be taken by the jury of consisting eminent experts.
- Abstract Submission:………..Feb. 10, 2021
- Last Date of Registration:.….Feb. 20, 2021
- Full Paper Submission:.……..Feb. 20, 2021
- Conference Dates:..…………..Feb. 21, 2021
Prof. (Dr.) C. P. Verma
Dr. Vijay K. Dixit
Dr. Mohan Singh Maraiya