- 24th Ramanujan Symposium
- Offline Conference
- Event Date: March 24-26-2021
Organizer: Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, University of Madras, Chennai, India.
About The Conference:
National Conference on Stochastic Modeling and Computational Techniques (NCSMCT) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of stochastic modeling. This conference will provide a platform to discuss the recent developments in the field of stochastic processes and review challenges faced by the community in the 21st century.
- Registration Last Date : 13.03.2021;
- Abstract Submission Last Date : 13.03.2021;
- Paper Submission Last Date : 17.03.2021;
- Acceptance : 19.03.2021.
Visit Here For More
1. Registration can be done through online.
Applicants can pay their Registration fee through Demand Draft or Online transaction. The Demand Draft can be taken at any Nationalised Bank in favour of ” Director and Head, RIASM”, payable at Chennai.
2. Online transaction can be done through your personal internet banking using the following details,
|Account Name||Director and Head, RIASM|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Name||Madras University|
3. Keep the recipt of online transaction for registration and send along with hard copy.
4. Registration Fee is Rs. 1000 for Students/Research Scholars and Rs. 1500 for Faculty/Scientist.
5. Participants are requested to send their Demand Draft or Online transaction receipt along with printed application to the following address on or before 13.03.2021.
Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics,
University of Madras,
Chepauk, Chennai- 600005.
Mobile Number: 9360749513
Contact Research scholar: Selvakumar
Mobile number: 8675341956
6. After successful registration you will get confirmation mail after 48 hours. If you are not getting confirmation mail please contact [email protected]
7. Fill-in all the details in the registration form clearly.
8. There may be spot Registration available on 24.03.2021.
Click here for online Application form
Dr. K. Jeganathan,
RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.
Local Organizing Committee:
1. Dr. M. Pitchaimani, Director and Head, RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.
2. Dr. K. Kaliraj, RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.
3. Ms. R. Ezhilarasi, RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.
4. Dr. A. Tamil Selvi, RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.
5. Dr. C. Uma Maheswari, RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.
6. Dr. R. Parthasarathi, RIASM, University of Madras, Chennai.