Organizer: Research Club-School of Law in collaboration with Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering, Presidency University
About the Quiz
- When: 26th November 2021 | 19:00-19:30
- To participate in the quiz, it is mandatory to register using the form below, before November 25th, 2021 (11.59 pm).
- No registration will be considered post the deadline
- All the questions are available in English
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin
- All Participants will receive a participation certification.
- The quiz will have 20 compulsory multiple choice questions (MCQs) from Constitutional Law. It is a timed quiz.
- The quiz will be available for all contestants for the period of 30 minutes, in which they have to answer 20 multiple choice based questions.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and Institution address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn. One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Results will be announced on or before November 30th, 2021 & will be communicated via Email to all the participants.Winners will be shortlisted on the basis of maximum number of correct answers by the participants. In case of multiple correct entries, winners will be picked on the basis of correct answers in minimum time period. Winners will receive certificate of merit.
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same. The decision of the event organizing committee will be final & binding.
· Prof Amlanika Bora, Asst. Prof- School of Law
· Prof. (Dr.) PS Ramya, Asst. Prof- School of Law
· Prof. Gopalakrishnan N, Asst. Prof, Department of Civil Engineering
Mr. Udith Rajeevan : 9544609370
Ms. Muskan Ajitsaria : 9831727177
Mr. Sufyan Ahmed: 9844727927
Mr. Umar: 9844727927
· Prof (Dr.) Tufail Ahmad Khan :Head of the Department- In Charge, School of Law
· Prof (Dr.) Nakul Ramanna :Head of the Department, Civil Engineering, School of Engineering