Crosswaves: Call for Original Research Papers
Crosswaves is an annual peer-reviewed interdisciplinary Research Journal from the PG Department of English & Centre for Research, Govt. College Mokeri. It is designed to publish research papers in interdisciplinary researches in humanities, with special focus on literary studies, gender equity, and social inclusion. The journal encourages interpretative criticism and fresh insights into new social, cultural and equity issues as well as readings on established authors/texts, seeking to generate a serious debate relevant to the present times.
The first issue now welcomes submissions
Original research papers (in English) are to be submitted as electronic submissions (submissions are to be in both MS Word and PDF format) via e-mail to the following email id on or before 25-07-2022.
General Submission Guidelines:
- Word Limit: 2500-5000 words
- MLA Style 8th edition.
- Font – Times New Roman, Size-12, Line space 1.5
- Title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Boldface, Heading 14 size font, Central alignment.
- Author’s name and affiliation to be included below the title (Times New Roman, 10 size font, right alignment)
- Abstract and Keywords. The abstract should be maximum 150 words in length and provided at the beginning of the paper (after Title and author’s details) in italics.
- Footnotes and endnotes to be strictly avoided
- Bibliography: A list of the cited works to be provided at the end of the paper in MLA 8th edn. format. For titles in non-English languages, the bibliography is to be provided in English (English transliteration