Date: 10th December 2020 from 10 AM to 11.15 AM.
The National Resource Centre for Education (NRCE), established at the National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) is a key component under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), envisaged to address comprehensively all issues related to teachers, teaching, teacher preparation, and professional development. The objective of NRCE is to develop a national repository of resources freely accessible to all the subject teachers.
To connect with the teachers to further enhance the teaching, and research capacity in the light of the education reform process initiated by the Government of India, NRCE at NIEPA is organizing the faculty enrichment webinar.
- The introductory webinar will be chaired by the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor of NIEPA, and shall give the opportunity to interact with Prof. Bhushan Patwardhan, Vice Chairman, UGC, and Mr. D.K.Sharma, Deputy Secretary (Policy), MoE. The webinar will give the platform to interact with various eminent dignitaries.
The objectives of the webinar
- To introduce teachers to the various education reform measures relating to CBCS, outcome-based education, pedagogy, and assessment.
- To introduce teachers to various resources hosted on the NRCE website.
- To introduce teachers to various recent research advances for respective subjects.
- To give teachers a platform to network with peers.
- 5. To introduce the teacher to a learner-centred teaching approach.