About the Quiz
- Start Date : 1 Oct 2022, 9:00 am
- End Date : 7 Oct 2022, 11:30 pm
- 15 Questions – 300 Seconds
- Reward: Gift Hamper
India Post is an organization of national importance with its vast network across India and provides public utility services viz. postal, financial, insurance, retail and other services and has a large number of Post Offices at different locations.
As India celebrates 75 years of its Independence, Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Department of Posts is introducing a quiz on MyGov platform on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee of Postal Index Number (PIN), which is an outreach effort to build awareness among citizens of the product and services of Department of Posts especially to encourage the use of PIN code. The quiz aims to sensitise the participants about the various schemes and initiatives of the Department of Posts. In this context, MyGov and the Department of Posts invite all of you to participate and test your knowledge with reference to the products and services of the Department of Posts.
Terms and Conditions
- This quiz is a part of the celebration of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav”
- This quiz will be launched on 1st October 2022 and will be live till 7th October 2022, 11:30 pm (IST)
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz with 15 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
- The quiz will be available in Hindi & English languages.
- A maximum of 75 top scoring participants from each Postal Circle will be selected as winners of Quiz and will be given a gift hamper of Postage stamps to each of the selected winners.
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring the highest marks exceeds 75 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of the time taken to complete the quiz.
- Any participant will be eligible to win the contest only once. Multiple entries from the same contestant will not be eligible for more than one win.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address, PIN Code. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
- The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later
- There will be no negative marking
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
- If it is found that this Quiz has been completed in more time than the prescribed time using unfair means, the entry will be cancelled.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- Department of Posts employees and their family members are debarred from participating in this quiz
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary