MyGov India has launched the Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz series as part of an outreach effort to build awareness in citizens. The quiz aims to inform the participants about various schemes and initiatives of Government of India, and how to avail their benefits. In this context, MyGov invites all of you to participate and test your knowledge of New India. The second quiz of this series is now on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
About the Quiz
MyGov Saathis/Users can play the version of any State of their choice. The quiz questions will now pertain to the scheme and that particular State. The quiz will be available in multiple languages including English, Hindi and regional languages.
- End Date : 27 May 2022, 11:30 pm
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens
- This is a timed quiz with 5 questions to be answered in 100 seconds
- This is a State specific quiz available in multiple languages
- One person can participate in multiple quizzes
- The quiz will be available in 12 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu
- A maximum of 1,000 top scoring participants will be selected as winners per Quiz. Rs. 2,000/- will be given to each of the selected winners
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Kerala, English): Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Andaman & Nicobar Islands, English): Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Andhra Pradesh, English): Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Arunachal Pradesh, English) Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Assam, English): Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ( Bihar, English): Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Chandigarh, English): Participate Here
Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Chhattisgarh, English): Participate Here
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given a clarion call of ensuring every Indian has a pucca roof over their head under New India. Accordingly, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched with the aim of providing pucca houses to the poor and marginalised people of the country. The mission is being run through two different schemes – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) for urban areas and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) for rural areas.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin
This aims to provide a pucca house with basic amenities to 2.95 crore rural houseless households living in kutcha and dilapidated houses in rural areas,l by 2024. Under the Scheme, cash assistance is provided to people to build their houses. Rs 1.2 lakh is given in the plains areas; and Rs 1.3 lakh is given in hilly states, difficult areas and IAP districts (Integrated Action Plan for Select Tribal and Backward Districts). In addition, Rs 12,000 is also given for building toilets through the Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin.
As of 28 April 2022, 2.34 crore houses have been sanctioned, and 1.79 crore houses have been completed, thus transforming crores of lives and ensuring social, economic and mental security to them.
Terms and Conditions
- This quiz is a part of the Sabka Vikas MahaQuiz Series in which different quizzes on various themes will be launched
- This quiz will be launched on 13th May 2022 and will be live till 27th May 2022, 11:30 pm (IST)
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the highest number of correct answers given. In case, the number of participants scoring highest marks exceed 1,000 then the remaining winners will be selected on the basis of time taken to complete the quiz
- One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify them for multiple wins during the same quiz. However, the participant is eligible to win in a different quiz of the MahaVikas Quiz series
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.
- The announced winners will be required to share their bank details for the disbursement of the prize money. The username should match with the name on the bank account for prize money disbursement.
- The questions will be randomly picked from the question bank through an automated process
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later
- There will be no negative marking
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn
- In case it’s detected that the participant has used unfair means to complete the quiz in unduly reasonable time, the entry may get rejected
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous
- MyGov employees and their relatives are debarred from participating in this quiz
- Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same
- By entering the Quiz, the Participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Indian Judiciary
- In case there is any clarifications needed for the translated content, the same may be informed to email@example.com and the Hindi/English content should be referred to.
To illustrate, if the quiz results are as follow –
One thought on “Free Quiz With Cash Prizes on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana”