About the Quiz
- Start Date : 3 Dec 2022, 12:00 pm End Date: 31 Dec 2022, 11:59 pm
- 10 QUESTIONS-300 SECONDS
In order to propagate the initiatives for inclusive education of children with special needs (CwSN) of Ministry of Education, Government of India, on 3rd December, 2022 i.e. UN International Day of Persons with Disabilities encourages citizen to participate in the ‘Sashakt Divyang Quiz’ on MyGov platform.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz questions are designed carefully to assess the knowledge and understanding of the initiatives for inclusive education of children with special needs (CWSN)
- Each question in the Quiz is in the Multiple Choice Format and has only one correct answer.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. Participants can attempt 10 questions in 300 seconds.
- The Quiz questions are in both Hindi and English.
- You are allowed to attempt the Quiz only once and only one option will be accepted for a question. However, you may revise your answer before the final submission
- After responding to a question, click on the “Next Question” button to go to the next question.
- No negative marking will be done
- After attempting questions, the final submission should be clicked. No changes can be made after the final submission.