Registration Fees: There are NO registration fees for applying or attending this internship
The entire program is absolutely FREE of cost
Organizer: The Department of Mathematics of The Heritage College is going to conduct a summer internship in mathematics, at the undergraduate level from 15th June till 31st July 2021.
The entire internship is divided into two phases:
- Phase-I: From 15th June, 2021-30th June 2021
- Phase-II: From 5th July, 2021-31st July 2021.
- The notification is also given on the THC website Visit Here [ check the “Notice Board” ]
After going through the details, apply online: Apply Here
Deadline of submission of form: Saturday 12th June 2021
- Training on research ideas, research methodologies, journal publications, mathematical software utilization, presentation skills (important for Conference presentation), Latex type settings in Phase-I.
- In Phase-II, the intern will be given full freedom to chose any favorite area of his/her interest and to write down a minor research/project work in the same under specific supervision.
- Course completion certificates of Phase-I and Phase-II.
- Intern if wishes, can attend only Phase-I and skip Phase-II if the certificates are really important for his academic course.
- At the end of Phase-II, there will be Springer publications in which the intern will get a chance to publish their paper free of cost. The publication will be SCOPUS indexed.