Gurugram University, India invites applications for 56 Assistant Professor Posts on Contract and various Non Teaching posts from eligible and interested candidates
- Last Date for Apply– 23 July 2022
- The Applicant must be citizen of India and must have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject at metric or higher level.
- The upper age limit is 50 years and no age relaxation is admissible
- The benefit of reservation will be given only to those (SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ PWD/ ESM/ EWS etc) applicants who are domicile of State of Haryana
- Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.250/- for SC/BC & EWS candidates of Haryana) will also be accepted online.
- The women candidates of Haryana domicile will pay 50% of fee.
- The PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment application fee.
The persons shall be appointed on a contract basis only for one Academic Session and shall be paid a consolidated amount of Rs. 57,700/- per month. The appointment will be purely temporary and may be terminated at any point in time without assigning any reason
Details of Subjects/Disciplines
How to Apply
Interested applicants are advised to apply online: Apply Here on or before 23.07.2022 (12:00 midnight)
After successful submission of application form in online mode, the filled application form must be printed and signed on each page by the applicant. Such signed copy of application form along-with all supporting self-attested documents should be sent to the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Gurugram University, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51, Gurugram (Haryana)-122003, latest by July 30, 202
For More Details and Official Notification Visit Here