Essay Topic: “Early Diagnostic techniques for Cancer-Leads from India”
Indian Association for Cancer Research All India Essay Competition is open to post-graduate students and research scholars (age<30yrs) from Indian/Foreign Universities and Research Institutions. The students should not have submitted their PhD synopsis
About the Competition
- Word Limit: Less than 1500 words excluding references, should be typed in double space, with font size 12, “Times new roman”.
- Candidate should send a soft copy of the essay (pdf or doc) and age proof (pdf or doc) to The President, Indian Association for Cancer Research by December 1, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A committee will be formed to select the winner.
Winner will receive
- 1st prize – a certificate and a cash prize of Rs.5000/-
- 2nd prize -a certificate and a cash prize of Rs.3000/-
- 3rd prize -a certificate and a cash prize of Rs.2000/-
The Award winning Essays will also be considered for publishing in IACR Newsletter.
Indian Association for Cancer Research (IACR),
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB),
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram-695014, Kerala, India
0471-2529495 – email@example.com