Organizer: IQAC, Faculties of Science and the Environmental Cell of Hislop College
- The entries for all the events are invited from students of UG and PG level.
- There is no registration fee
- Students can participate in any one or all the events
- Cash prizes for 2 winners in each category
- e-Certificates will be provided to all the participants
About the Events
I. Wild Life Quiz
II. Click and Tag
III. E-Poster Making
IV. Creative Writing (Complete the story)
Register Here (Upload Your Works using the Same Link)
CLICK & TAG
- Self-clicked original photograph with clear resolution
- Photograph should identify an issue related to nature and should have an original caption
- File size should not exceed 10MB
- Upload a photograph to the Google form link and submit it by October 5th, 2021
- Will include 4 sections of 10 questions
- Section 1. Animal distribution
- Section II- General Awareness
- Section Ill-Nature’s Record
- Section IV-Identification
- Students will have to answer all the questions in one hour.
Quiz Link: Participate Here
The link will remain active on October 8, 2021 from 12pm to 01 pm
- Complete the story based on video provided in the Google form Story should not exceed 250 words.
- The Google form is to be submitted by October 5, 2021
- Topic- “Impact of unusual rain on wild life” by referring to the photo attached or the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDHR3mFuM7E&ab_channel=NDTV
- Original hand drawn posters to be uploaded.
- File size should not exceed 15 MB to be submitted by October 5, 2021
- Write your name and college name in bottom of the poster.
Dr. Prashant Shelke, Patron & Officiating Principal
Dr. Pratik Michael, Convenor & IQAC Coordinator
Dr. Mousumi Bhowal Organizing Secretary
WILD LIFE QUIZ Dr.Ashish Jho & Dr. Mayur Khedkar -(8149908442/9096312458)
CLICK & TAG Dr. Sunita Bundale & Ms. Parama Majumdar (9423617008/9822940762)
CREATIVE WRITING Dr. Mashita Pise & Dr. Shibin Chacko (9823115736/9960682828)
e-POSTER -Dr. Ashish Jha & Dr. Mayur Khedkar (8149908442/9096312458)