Organizer: Kerala University, Kerala, India
- When: March 26-28 2021
- Call for Papers for ICAIS 2021
- All presenting authors should register.(Free)
- All the papers must be submitted through email : [email protected]
This International conference is to introduce the recent trends in Artificial Intelligence and Machine vision to today’s society. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision is an allied area of computer science that includes Pattern Recognition, Intelligence Algorithms and Deep Learning. The machines are made intelligent through Intelligence algorithms by training and testing. Another focus of this conference is for the researchers to enhance their knowledge through discussions. Internationally widespread Artificial intelligence applications designed for human need. It includes before and after the effects of COVID 19 society.The forum is intended for the academic community as well as practicing engineers, consultants and industry fellows. Another focused group is the scholars who are working in virology, medical field, data analytics, natural language, speech processing and allied areas of Artificial Intelligence. Eminent Professors and leading industrial fellows will deliver lectures for the conference, enhancing the participants’ knowledge. A selected few students can also drive their opportunities in this proposed conference.
- Focused group is the scholars who are working in virology, medical field, data analytics, natural language, speech processing and allied areas of Artificial Intelligence.
Visit Here to Register
- Introduce the recent trends in Artificial Intelligence and Machine vision to today’s society
- For the researchers to enhance their knowledge through discussions
- Intended for the academic community as well as practicing engineers, consultants and industry fellows
- Focused group is the scholars who are working in virology, medical field, data analytics, natural language, speech processing and allied areas of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial intelligence and Machine vision comprise of Intelligence algorithms and how effectively we can incorporate the intelligence in a machine
Important dates to remember:
|Extended Abstract Submission||5th January 2021||6th March 2021|
|Notification of acceptance||Before 15th March 2021|
|Registration of participants||17th March 2021||21th March 2021|
|Conference Dates||26-28 March 2021|
Call for Papers details are as follows:
Second International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (ICAIS 2021) is a forum for presenting new advances and research results in the fields of Artificial Intelligence. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. The scope of the conference covers all theoretical and practical aspects of the Artificial Intelligence.
- • Fuzzy logic Techniques & Algorithm
- • AI Algorithms
- • Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
- • Automatic Control
- • Bioinformatics
- • Natural Language Processing
- • Image Processing
- • Computer Vision
- • Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- • Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools
- • Computational Theories of Learning
- • Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- • Information Retrieval and Text Mining
- • Video Processing
- • Intelligent System Architectures
- • Bioinspired Optimization Algorithms
- • Knowledge-based Systems
- • Multimedia & Cognitive Informatics
- • Deep Neural Networks
- • Pattern Recognition
- • Robotics
- • Semantic Web Techniques and Technologies
- • Soft Computing Theory and Applications
- • Software and Hardware Architectures
- • Web Intelligence Applications and Search
Call for abstracts:
Extended abstracts showcasing the artificial intelligence and applications are invited for presentation. All abstracts must be original and should follow the prescribed abstract guidelines. Selected abstracts will be given the opportunity for paper presentation. Selected extended abstracts will be published in the proceedings with ISBN and authors are free to publish full length papers elsewhere.
Extended abstract guidelines:
- Extended abstract should not exceed two pages.
- Identify the presenting author by underlining his/her name in the author list.
- The entire document should be prepared on an A-4 sized paper in single page using Springer LNCS format with a maximum of 2 – 3 pages.
- Extended abstract should contain an abstract, introduction, methodology, results and brief discussion, and conclusion in the springer format.