Organizer: Faculty of Humanities and Science, Department of English, Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute
About the Conference
- When: Conference Dates: 20th and 21st October 2021
- Time: 09.30 am to 3.00 pm (IST)-Both Days
- Registration Fee needed
- Abstract Submission last date:- 20/09/2021
- Acceptance of Abstract -22/09/2021
- Full paper submission-05/10/2021
The main objective of this conference is to explore the technological challenges, the global challenges like the present day pandemic and the attitudinal challenges given by our millennial students and the teachers’ role in ‘minimising the mismatch’ in executing the outcome based higher education in English language and literature.
- Acceleration and Transition into Academic learning
2.Technology mediation/integration: Innovations in virtual classrooms
- Effective teaching-learning -assessment strategies
- Bloom’s taxonomy and its application in materials, curriculum and assessment
- Not limited to the above-specified themes
Points to Remember
- A registration link is given below for participants and paper presenters.
- Paper presenters should use the link for registration as well as submission of abstracts.
- Participants need to register by filling only the required details.
- Abstract must contain the name of the author, complete address, email id and mobile number.
- Abstract should be in Times New Roman, 12 point and 1.5 spacing, with a maximum length of 250 words and a list of 5 Key Words.
- Full paper should not exceed 4000 words, with 8th Edition MLA Style sheet formatting.
- The presentation should be within 5-7 minutes with an optional power point presentation.
- Once registration is submitted, participants and paper presenters will receive all further notifications (payment, date and time of paper presentation etc.) through email. Ensure that all details are carefully filled in the form before submission. A confirmation mail will be sent to all registered participants/paper presenters immediately upon
Registration Fee for Paper Presenters:
- Faculty Members: 500 INR
- Research Scholars & Post Graduates: 400 INR
- Faculty Members : 20 USD
- Research Scholars: 10 USD
Registration Fee for Participants:
- From India: 200 INR
- From Abroad : 5 USD
(E-Certificates will be provided to all paper presenters and participants) Good quality papers that comply to publication standards will be considered for publication in Book with ISBN/UGC/Scopus/WoS indexed journals. (PUBLICATION CHARGES AS LEVIED BY THE BOOK/JOURNAL)
Team –OBE Conference
Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute University, Chennai.
Phone: 9840185916 / 99524 21498 / 7550118885 /9566070661