Organizer: School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, India – in association with International Academy of Physical Sciences (IAPS)
About the Conference
- When: OCTOBER 26-28, 2021
- Free Registration
- Mode: Online
- Call for Papers
Aim of the Conference
RAMCO-2021 emphasizes the current development in the Mathematical and Computational Optimizations in the light of practical needs and prospective use of scientific methods to promote the corporation/ collaboration among the academic, researchers, students and scientists in the arena.
RAMCO-2021 will provide greatest opportunities for participants to exchange new ideas and experiences to establish current work in Mathematical Sciences.
Main theme of the Conference are:
- All area of Mathematical and Computational Optimizations
- Applications of Mathematical Sciences
- Network Optimizations, Petri Net and Graph Theory Optimization, Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning, Data Optimization Techniques, Analytical Hierarchical Process, Other related areas
All academician/ researchers/ research scholars related to the conference theme are kindly requested to submit original abstract for presentation.
Conference flyer and list of featured speakers: Visit Here